ALU EXAM RESULTS
Results of the April 15, 2014 ALU exams are now available. Point to EXAM SERIES at left and click on ALU EXAM RESULTS to go to the Exam Results webpage where you will find links to the online pass lists. Individual exam results were sent to each student via email on May 29th and 30th. If you have not received your individual results, please contact the ALU Registrar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that your email results be resent.
AN UNDERWRITER CENSUS
THE RESULTS ARE IN!
Thank you to all who participated in the Underwriter Census for the U.S. and Canada... we received 2309 responses!
The goals of the census:
- discover the age of the underwriter population and help us assess if we are developing enough underwriters
- gauge experience, education level and development needs
- determine how many underwriters work remotely
CLICK HERE to see the highlights of the results. Further insights will be published in the September issue of OTR.
The 10 lucky winners of the $50 Amazon Gift Cards have been contacted.
ACADEMY OF LIFE UNDERWRITING
The ALU website is being updated. The new ALU website will have several new features:
- Each ALU student and website user will have an individual account on the website.
- Direct student access to exam results and transcripts
- Individual students will be able to register for an exam online
- Students and education reps will still be able to purchase or download textbooks and find exam information on the site
- Registration for ALU Webinars, Seminars and the ALU Forum will be easier than ever
While the update is in progress, you may access all the the forms and information you need below:
For Diploma Request forms, click HERE
For Designation Requirements: ALU STUDENT RECOGNITION 10-13.pdf
The Academy of Life Underwriting (ALU) provides educational opportunities for professional underwriters. ALU produces a series of four exams leading to the professional designation, Fellow, Academy of Life Underwriting, web-based educational seminars and an annual management issues forum.