AN UNDERWRITER CENSUS
It's time to stand up and be counted! The ALU Survey Group is conducting a census of all those with underwriting-related responsibilities. To learn more, and to access the survey link...
ACADEMY OF LIFE UNDERWRITING
The ALU website is being updated. The new ALU website will have several new features:
- Each ALU student and website user will have an individual account on the website.
- Direct student access to exam results and transcripts
- Individual students will be able to register for an exam online
- Students and education reps will still be able to purchase or download textbooks and find exam information on the site
- Registration for ALU Webinars, Seminars and the ALU Forum will be easier than ever
While the update is in progress, you may access all the the forms and information you need below:
For exam registration and payment forms, click HERE
For Diploma Request forms, click HERE
For Designation Requirements: ALU STUDENT RECOGNITION 10-13.pdf
The Academy of Life Underwriting (ALU) provides educational opportunities for professional underwriters. ALU produces a series of four exams leading to the professional designation, Fellow, Academy of Life Underwriting, web-based educational seminars and an annual management issues forum.